_! . . _ . .

Monday, November 24, 2014

#SDdaily


This is my first post for #StyleDivisionDaily!
Style Division Daily, focuses on the things I wear everyday.
I will be giving you my thoughts about my chosen product if you should buy it or not! More like a product review. Still, the last decision is with you if you want it or not. 

For Today, I will be featuring my NIXON 42-20 Gold Chrono.
It's the only gold watch that I wanted to have ever since. It took me months to save up for this watch. and the good thing about getting it is that I don't regret buying it! :)
Thumbs up Nixon. I got this watch for a very reasonable price of 28k (Php).
The color is deep gold, Rolex-ish. I am a fan of Scott Disick that's why I got this color. 
I don't know much about watches but I believe this is 42mm and it's automatic. :) 
The size is not too big and not too small! Visit Nixon Boutique at the Glorietta 4.
I recommend you getting this watch. Trust me, it's worth it.
I posted this photo on my Instagram Account. Follow me @mikylequizon


Opinion matters!
What item do you want see and be featured?
hit me up! mikylequizon@gmail.com

thank you for supporting #StyleDivision2014

No comments:

Post a Comment