_! . . _ . .

Monday, December 8, 2014

All out


When I attend events, I make sure that I look presentable. That's why I always wear the pieces that I know will define my style. This is what I wore for the Dockers Event. I love to wear basics. No print, no design, no anything. Just the fit and the details. I wanted to look sleek with my leather biker jacket. 
What I like about leather jackets is that it changes the whole look, from simple to elegant. Depends how you wear it. For me, Leather talks. When it's heavy and the details are perfect, you should but it! My dream Biker Jacket is from Saint Laurent, Why? It has the perfect details of a classic Biker jacket.
You can wear this outfit anywhere, because it can be casual & formal. But always remember, comfort must come first, if it's way too hot, take it off! 

In this photo, I like how I did my hair. Want to know the products I use for my hair to keep it shiny and healthy even if I use Wax?

If you have questions or if you need styling tips, Tweet me or take a photo of your outfit and lets see if it works! @mikylequizon








(Outfit Details: Long Sleeve shirt, Topman. Jeans, Burton Menswear. Boots, ZARA. Watch, Nixon.)

Watch out for my Christmas Giveaway! :) 
Also, for those who attended BU8 but didn't get to buy from my booth, Don't worry because I will make an Instagram account selling my pre-loved clothes! :) 

Thank you for always supporting #StyleDivision2014 #SDdaily

1 comment: