_! . . _ . .

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Tuesday



In a week, I attend meetings, events/parties, dates, boys night out, & some spontaneous plans. But what I have noticed is that Tuesday is the busiest day of the week. (In my opinion) That's why I prepared myself with an outfit that will be perfect for any occasions. I used this outfit for a 2 meetings, and then I took out the sweater for an event. After, I tied the sweater on my waist to the movies with my love. Then I wore the sweater for another event. Hassle-free. :)






(Outfit Details: Top, ZARA. Sweater, Lyle&Scott (@StyleByGeneral). Bottom, Burton Menswear London. Shoes, Ralph Lauren (@Alvoguy), Socks, Stance Socks (@StyleByGeneral). Eyewear, BAPE.

Thank you for supporting #StyleDivision2015
Make sure to join my #NixonWatchSDgiveaway!

(c) Photos shot by Alejandro Taag

No comments:

Post a Comment